Friday, April 28, 2006

To the owner of the blog.

LOL must suck to live in fear of others. I rather not live if that was my only choice. --edited--

Here let me help. Heres my addresses. Anybody want to come over and do something bout me your welcome 24/7. I dont use guns I prefer knives or my own hands. You of course are free to choose any weapon you like. If you need anymore prodding. Hmm, how this. Mohammad was a camel humper and a child molestor. If your not Catholic your dammned. Anything else come to mind that you want to try to hurt me over. Please come tell me in person. Hurry though I leave to Europe in June. Untill then to those that hate me. I was owning when you were leaking down your jackal of a moms thigh.

I'll leave the light on for ya. LMAO (Bring some friends too Please!)
-edited--

No comments: