Saturday, April 22, 2006

I did a bad thing last night.

Hi all! I am superstoned lmao. Last night I bought a very old whiskey and had some. Today or just now I downed 3 shots lol. Wheeeeeeeee. So Ijust finished seeing a crappy movie called "seed of chucky" holy mackerel it was weird and stupid, but lol I watched it through the end lol! It was nice seeing Jennifer Tilly with some meat on the bones, lol. I don't know why men like me love women's breasts.

Oh yea I am sure 1000's of reasons in the mind game biz and medical can explain it. Just for me the bigger the better, that's how I roll. Its weird when you think back of your childhood and the games,toys you played with. It shocks you into time reality when you see what kids play today with. As kids I remember my cousin and I playing stalk Godzilla in the backyard. One of us would have a BB gun and the other a bag of M80's. Even at the mines we kids would find time to play anything. Our favorite game there was pitching scorpions, same rules as pitching pennies. Whoever got stung less won. I have so much in my head but by now the booze is heavy on the brain.

It would be just more ramblings from a drunken old fool. Inst -edited- pretty. Her lovely face and eyes are so symbolic of a fresh young girl full of life and ideas. when you meet an oldewr woman shes diffrent than a young woman. you can see it in the eyes, the pain of life and its joys and faliures. A young lass her eyes are wide eyes and open no bittnerness or future preconcived notions. just beautifull acceptance of waqy life is. bye i AM OUT TY -HS-for your invite I am sure your regretting it by now lmao ill undertsnad if if you take me off no hard feelings man.

2 comments:

Wally Banners said...

oops forgot to add link to my crappy blog. http://thewtfblog.blogspot.com
You know what GK I am thinking INS deporting latins and chit,what about Illegal Muslims? I dont see INS raiding thier workplaces or thier mosques wtf man? Like the Pope Leo said,"when a muslim is killed by a Christian, an Angel gets her wings". :) over And out GK

Anonymous said...

lmfao Greg!